Alumni RelationsSupport Us
EMBL Alumni Association Fund
The EMBL Alumni Association (EAA) is grateful to the support of the EMBL for funding the Alumni Relations Office as well as the costs of the two annual EAA board meetings without which it would not be possible to plan and develop the future of the EAA.
The EAA is also grateful to EMBLEM for their generous annual donation of €2,500 to this Fund.
EAA activities require voluntary time and commitment from EMBL alumni, and we thank the EAA board members, local chapter organizers and you for your immense support to-date.
Additionally EAA activities incur costs which have to be covered. The EAA Fund was set up for this purpose and supports the activities listed below, as stated in the EAA statues under §2.2 "Purpose of the Association".
- Establishment and maintenance of a network between EMBL staff and alumni
- Organisation of meetings,
- Promotion of scientific publications,
- Promotion of young scientists,
- Support to EMBL alumni and staff members with their future careers
- Collection of donations for these purposes.
- Alumni Google Map Click pins on the map to see alumni and link to their institutes
- Alumni Donations Click to learn how you can support the EMBL Alumni Association