Alumni RelationsSupport Us
EMBL Alumni Association Fund
The EAA is grateful to the support of the EMBL for funding the Alumni Relations Office as well as the costs of the two annual EAA board meetings without which it would not be possible to plan and develop the future of the EAA.
Furthermore, most of the EAA activities require voluntary time and enthusiasm from EMBL alumni, and we thank you, the EAA board members and local chapter organizers for your immense support to-date.
Additionally EAA activities incur costs which have to be covered. The EAA Fund was set up for this purpose and supports the activities listed below, as stated in the EAA statues under §2.2 "Purpose of the Association".
We would like to thank EMBLEM for their generous annual donation of €2,500 to this Fund.
- Establishment and maintenance of a network between EMBL staff and alumni
- Organisation of meetings,
- Promotion of scientific publications,
- Promotion of young scientists,
- Support to EMBL alumni and staff members with their future careers
- Collection of donations for these purposes.
- Alumni Google Map Click pins on the map to see alumni and link to their institutes
- Alumni Donations Click to learn how you can support the EMBL Alumni Association