Donations made from Germany and some of our member states are tax-deductable.
1. If you would like to make a tax-efficient donation in Germany, please choose one of the three payment methods described above and let us know that you would like a donations receipt.
2. If you would like to make a tax-efficient donation in Belgium, France, Netherlands or the United Kingdom, please contact our respective partner charity organisation in each country, as listed below, informing them that your donation is for the EMBL Alumni Association. They will transfer your donation to us, and we will issue you with a donations receipt.
King Baudouin Foundation
rue Brederodestraat 21; 1000 Brussels
Fondation de France
40 Avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris
J.F.Kennedylaan 101, 3981 CB Bunnik
- United Kingdom
CAF - Charities Aid Foundation
Kings Hill, West Mallling, Kent ME19 4TA
3. The EMBL Alumni Association has applied to make tax-efficient donations possible in the following EMBL member states which belong to the Transnational Giving Europe (TGE) network: Ireland, Italy, and Switzerland.
We will inform you via this we bsite when our application to these countries has been approved.
For any queries or for more information, please don't hesitate to contact the Alumni Relations Office.
- Alumni Google Map Click pins on the map to see alumni and link to their institutes
- Alumni Donations Click to learn how you can support the EMBL Alumni Association