Enter a search term in the search box at the top of the page, and press the "search" button.
The system searches the fields: First name, surname, research interests,current institute, city, country and nationality. The number of results are displayed directly under the search box, and the term queried is highlighted in the text.
Under the Search box at the top of the page, you will see the number of search results found for any one search.
You can filter a search by using the left-hand menu. Filters can only be applied AFTER you have begun a search. To cancel one or more filters, simply close the relevant filter from the "Filters" box at the top of the search list. The Filters box only appears after you have selected a filter from the left-hand menu.Close (X)
- Labeit Group
Siegfried LabeitCurrent information Director, Medical Faculty Mannheim, University of Heidelberg Institute for Integrative Pathophysiology
Theodor-Kutzer-Ufer 1-3 Mannheim, Germany E-mail Nationality: GermanEMBL information Visitor Labeit Group Structural and Computational Biology From 1984 to 2011
Stefania MillevoiCurrent information Scientific researcher, Inserm: national institut of health and medical research 20-24 rue du pont s pierre Toulouse, France E-mail Nationality: ItalianEMBL information Postdoctoral Fellow Labeit Group Structural and Computational Biology From 11.1996 to 06.1998 Research interests: gene expression , polyadenylation , splicing , RNA binding proteins, 3' end processing and disease Biography Hide biographyBiography:
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1993-1996. Ph.D. in Biochemistry and molecular biology. La Sapienza University of Rome (Italy) V. Consalvi team
1996-1998. PostDoc EMBL (European Molecular Biology Laboratory), Heidelberg (Germany), Structure Departement, A. Pastore group
1998-2001. Post-doctoral stage IPBS (Institut of Pharmacology and Structural Biology), Toulouse (France, M.Erard group
2001-2003. Post-doctoral stage Guys Hospital, London (UK), M.Antoniou group
2003-2005. Post-doctoral stage INSERM U589,Toulouse (France), S. Vagner group
2005. Permanent position as scientific researcher at INSERM, U563, S. Vagner group
1998-2001 -ARC (Research Cancer Fellowship),
-CEE (Marie Curie)
2001-2003 -EMBO (European Molecular Biology Organization)
2003-2005 -FEBS (Federation of European Biochemical Societies)
MOST RELEVANT PUBLICATIONS
1) Millevoi S, et al. (2006) An Interaction Between U2AF 65 and CF Im Links the Splicing and 3 end Processing Machineries. EMBO J. 25: 4854-64
2) Millevoi S, et al. (2002). A novel function for the U2AF 65 splicing factor in promoting pre-mRNA 3'-end processing. EMBO Rep. 3:869-74.
3) Millevoi S, et al. (2001). Atypical binding of the neuronal POU protein N-Oct3 to noncanonical DNA targets. Implications for heterodimerization with HNF-3 beta. Eur. J. Biochem. 268:781-91.
4) Millevoi S, et al. (1998). Characterization of nebulette and nebulin and emerging concepts of their roles for vertebrate Z-discs. J. Mol. Biol. 282:111-23.
5) Millevoi S, et al. (1998). A monomeric mutant of Clostridium symbiosum glutamate dehydrogenase:comparison with a structured monomeric intermediate obtained during refolding. Protein Sci. 7:966-74.
6) Politou AS, Millevoi S, et al. 1998). SH3 in muscles: solution structure of the SH3 domain from nebulin. J. Mol. Biol. 276:189-202