Advanced Light Microscopy FacilityHCScreening Microscopy
- For large-scale projects (e.g. genome-wide) the usage of the ALMF screening facility has to pass a steering committee.
- Before using any equipment for the first time you have to get an introduction by the ALMF screening team.
- The working environment in the screening facility is S1. Do not enter the ALMF screening facility with organisms classified above S1!
- Booking for any equipment is obligatory.
- You are responsible for the equipment while you are booked.
- Delete your booking if you are prevented for any reason.
- ALMF screening facility provides a 5 TB disc space at: \\almfscreen\almfscreen
- Users can store maximum 250 GB
- The data can be stored on this server for 6 weeks, after 6 weeks the data will be deleted automatically
- Local storage of data is not possible on any PC system
- The ALMF has a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) which we strongly recommend to use.
Visiting the ALMF
- Visitors are welcome in the Advanced Light Microscopy Facility (ALMF). Please enquiry possibilities by mail to almf.