Custom software, plugins and macros written by ALMF staff
Image analysis and visualisation
- FiJi (based on ImageJ) - Open source image analysis software with large user and developer community.
- Cellprofiler - Open source image analysis for large datasets (high-throughput)
- Cellcognition - Open source software to analyze time-lapse data on a large scale (high-throughput). The software uses supervised learning for classifying different morphological classes.
- Imaris (Bitplane / Andor): Commercial 4D analysis and visualization tool. We offer several floating licenses.
- Volocity (PerkinElmer): Commercial 4D analysis and visualization tool.
- VisBio - visualization and analysis of multidimensional image data
- BioImageXD - free open source software for analysis, processing and 3D rendering of multi dimensional microscopy images
Viewer of microscopy companies
Conversion and viewing tools