The following devices are available in the Library
- 1 black and white copier / printer / scanner (kyo-lib)
- 1 colour copier / printer / scanner (oce-216)
- 2 black and white printers (lj-216c, lj-216 with duplex)
- 10 dual-use macs (macs/pc) for general use
- 1 check-out computer
Notebooks can be used in the Reading Room.
Internet connections are available at all tables / desks.
Wireless networking is available in the Szilárd Library
- The wireless service is based on an internationally accepted IEEE standard (IEEE 802.11B)
- You can connect to internet but not to the EMBL network. If you wish to connect with the EMBL network using the wireless option, you should contact IT services for further information and registration.
When using the Library computers, please
- Do not change or erase any settings or applications (switching printers is permitted).
- Do not install any software on these machines.
- Do not leave private data on the computers because it will be deleted.
- Use the computers for serious purposes.