On this pages users will find information concerning the EMBL open access policy, open access requirements of different funding organisations and information concerning the BMC membership scheme. The page will enhanced and updated over time.
The library can help you if you have questions concerning
- general open access questions;
- questions concerning the EMBL open access policy;
- licence enquiries;
- payment of APCs;
- payment of colour & page charges;
- self-archiving on Europe PMC;
- BMC membership scheme (see tab on the left);
- liaising with publishers at request.
You can find some first upfront information concerning the open access requirements of funding organisations on ROARMAP. Please note that this is for intial guidance only. Do check the funders' open access requirements on their respective webpages, please.
For some further information concerning open access requirements of funders see: