Location & dates EMBL Heidelberg, Germany 12 - 15 May 2010
Deadlines Registration closed
We accept only online submissions of the abstract. You will be receiving the link to the abstract submission in your application confirmation e-mail.
Before submitting please take into consideration :
1. Abstract deadline is the same as registration deadline (28 February)
2. Abstracts will be presented as posters and some will be selected for an oral presentation.
- The limit of 2000 characters refers to manually typed text.
- Please enter your co-authors correctly via the system by adding accounts with their institution and DO NOT copy them into the body of the abstract text.
- If you copy paste the text, hidden formatting might still be included and you will be informed that your text exceeds the limit of 2000 characters. We recommend copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website. Some web browsers do not accept abstracts with 199X characters.
- Some symbols are not recognized by the tool if they are copy-pasted.
- If errors still occur try using a different web browser.