Location & dates EMBL Heidelberg, Germany 25 - 28 Aug 2012
Deadlines Registration closed Abstract - submission closed
Abstract submission is closed.
All speakers for 2012 have confirmed! Please have a look at the speaker list.
Conference bus schedule now available online.
Check the final programme here.
Why You Should Attend
The EMBL Transcription and Chromatin meeting has a long-standing tradition in shaping the field of transcriptional regulation. The meeting brings together leading experts covering all aspects of transcription from cis-regulatory function, long range regulation, 3-dimensional looping, the basal transcriptional machinery, RNA polymerase regulation and function, nucleosome positioning, chromatin modifications, chromatin remodeling, and epigenetic inheritance of transcriptional silencing. The meeting contains many talks selected from the abstracts that are interspersed with invited speakers, discussing the latest breakthroughs in transcriptional regulation.
- Aims of event
The conference is designed to promote interactive discussions at both the talks and poster sessions. Given the excellent line up of speakers and the meeting’s outstanding reputation, this is a ‘must’ attend for anyone interested in cutting edge research in transcription.
- Activators, Enhancer function, Evolution and Modelling
- Long range transcriptional regulation and enhancers
- General basal transcriptional machinery
- Pol II function, pausing and the role of RNA in transcription
- Chromatin modifications and transcription
- Transcriptional regulation during cell fate decisions - stem cell reprogramming and normal embryonic development