EMBO Conference Series
Chemical Biology 2014EMBL Heidelberg, Germany Wednesday 20 August - Saturday 23 August 2014 Registration deadline: Thursday 3 July 2014
Abstract deadline: Thursday 22 May 2014
Only registered participants are eligible to submit an abstract. Register online.
We only accept online abstract submissions. Please submit your abstract using the same account you use to register.
When submitting your abstract you can also apply for an oral or poster presentation. A selection process will take place with the results announced 2-3 weeks after the abstract submission deadline.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Please enter your co-authors correctly via the system by clicking the "add co-author" link. DO NOT copy-paste them into the body of the abstract text, as they will not be indexed in the abstract book.
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, OR
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, please ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.
If you would like to upload an image in conjunction with your abstract please note:
- We only accept one image per abstract
- We only accept jpeg and tif formats
- The image should have a printable resolution (300 dpi)
- The maximum size of the image is 10 cm (1180 px) wide by 15 cm (1770 px) high
- In size this is approximately 6 to 8 MB uncompressed
- Maximum image size is 5 MB compressed
For more details about abstract submission, oral presentations and poster sessions please refer to the FAQ page.