Motivation Letter Submission
The course is limited to 26 participants. For selection purposes you are required to submit a letter of motivation.
You can submit your motivation letter using the same account you use to apply.
The motivation letter submission link will be found in the confirmation page/ e-mail you will receive when registering.
• Explain why you would like to attend, including what you can contribute and how you think you will benefit from the course.
• Include a brief description of your current research project, relevant skills, and future plans.
• Describe how you expect to make use of skills obtained during the course.
You will also need to submit a brief scientific CV. Please send this to Gwen Sanderson
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, or
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.