Motivation Letter Submission
The course is limited to 25 participants. For selection purposes you are required to submit the following documents:
1. A letter of motivation. Please submit it through the online system.
2. A Curriculum Vitae. Please send it as a PDF file to the Course Officer.
You can submit these documents using the same account you use to apply. Deadline for submission is 25 February 2014.
- Include your relevant skills, experience and qualifications which show that you would be suitable for the course.
- Explain why you would like to attend, including what you can contribute and how you think you will benefit from the course.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, or
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.