EMBL Introductory course
Statistical Bioinformatics using R and BioconductorEMBL Heidelberg, Germany Monday 13 October - Thursday 16 October 2014 Application deadline: Thursday 7 August 2014
Motivation Letter Submission
The course is limited to 24 participants. For selection purposes you are required to submit a letter of motivation.
You can submit your motivation letter using the same account you use to apply.
- Include your relevant skills, experience and qualifications which show that you would be suitable for the course.
- Explain why you would like to attend, including what you can contribute and how you think you will benefit from the course.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, or
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.