Motivation Letter Submission
The course is limited to 16 participants. For selection purposes you are required to submit your letter of motivation(in text box) and a letter of recommendation(.pdf) from your supervisor.
After you register you will receive the motivation letter link. On the motivation letter link please enter in the text box your motivation to attend the course and upload the letter of recommendation from your supervisor (.pdf) To upload the file you have to click "Browse", attach the pdf, click "Add" and afterwards at the bottom of the page click "Continue" and then on the next page click "Save Changes".
Please add the file with your motivation text and not separately.
Any registration without a motivation letter and the document attached will not be considered for selection.
At the end of the registration period a selection will take place and the accepted participants will be asked to confirm their participation and pay the registration fee for the course.
- Include your relevant skills, experience and qualifications which show that you would be suitable for the course.
- Explain why you would like to attend, including what you can contribute and how you think you will benefit from the course.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, or
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.