As part of the abstract submission, you are required to answer a few questions about your current research and submit an abstract applying for a talk or poster presentation.
IMPORTANT: A selection process for short talks and poster presentations will take place with the results announced 3-4 weeks after the submission deadline.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, or
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.
For more details please refer to the FAQ page.