Due to a technical upgrade, the online registration system will be unavailable on Monday, 27 April 2015.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
As part of the abstract submission, you are required to answer a few questions about your current research and submit an abstract applying for a talk or poster presentation.
IMPORTANT: A selection process for short talks and poster presentations will take place with the results announced 3-4 weeks after the submission deadline.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, or
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.
For more details please refer to the FAQ page.