Unravelling Biological Secrets by Single-Cell Expression ProfilingEMBL Heidelberg, Germany Thursday 25 September - Friday 26 September 2014 Registration deadline: Thursday 14 August 2014
Abstract deadline: Friday 1 August 2014
This workshop is limited to 100 participants. As part of the selection process, you are required to answer a few questions about your current research and submit an abstract applying for a talk or poster presentation.
After registering you will receive in your registration confirmation email the link to submit your abstract for the workshop.
IMPORTANT: A selection process will take place with the results announced 3-4 weeks after the submission deadline.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, or
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.
For more details please refer to the FAQ page.