Chromatin and EpigeneticsEMBL Heidelberg, Germany Wednesday 6 May - Sunday 10 May 2015 Registration deadline: Wednesday 25 March 2015
Abstract deadline: Thursday 5 February 2015
- Registration is now open for this event. Please register online.
- Poster prize winners will get speaker slots on the last day of the conference!
- Do you have something to tweet? Use this hashtag #EMBOchromatin
- Follow this link to a preliminary programme without allocated speaker names
to give you a rough outline of the setup of the conference
- Chromatin regulation
- Chromatin dynamics
- Signalling to chromatin
- Nuclear architecture and dynamics
- Developmental epigenetics
- Epigenetics and human diseases
- Genome stability
- Environmental epigenetics
- Transgenerational inheritance
The principal theme and objective of this conference series is to provide a forum for the state-of-the-art in chromatin, epigenetics and epigenomics research to the international community. The conferences provide a focal point for people to present their current research and exchange ideas in a European venue. The organising team assembles top speakers covering the newest advances in the field, with an emphasis on including young PIs and incorporating diversity in every sense (gender, geography etc).
We aim to include cutting edge technologies for approaching the biological questions of the topics listed above. As the field moves towards the analysis of epigenetic phenomena at the single-cell level, the use of automated robotic platforms, e.g. for high-throughput single cell bisulfite-sequencing, coupled with quantitative computational techniques, is becoming ever-more important. We plan to highlight these new developments with a session concentrating on new technologies available for the study of epigenetics and chromatin biology. The pluridisciplinary angle of this meeting should be most stimulating for the international community.