- Check your poster number here.
- The conference bus schedule is now available here.
- Final programme is now available.
- Registration is now closed. Late registration is still possible, if interested please contact us.
- Got something to tweet? Use #EMBLMicrobiome
Human microbiota - the collection of microbes living in and on our body - have a significant impact on human health and well-being. They have been associated with numerous diseases, yet we have barely understood their role in the context of life-style and genetics. Various initiatives are underway around the world to survey the human microbiota at several body sites, characterise them, understand their interactions with the human hosts, elucidate their role in diseases, and design possible therapeutic or dietary interventions.
This conference will provide plentiful opportunities for researchers to learn about and to connect to important developments in this field.
- Microbes and us: A complex ecosystem
- Bioinformatics for the microbiome
- Microbiome in nutrition and metabolism
- Microbiome: Interactions with the human environment
- Moving microbiome research into human populations and beyond