- Please contact Tim Nürnberger for Late Registration!
- Final programme and Poster listings can now be downloaded
- Conference Shuttle Bus Schedule is available here
We have created a mobile app for your event!
You can find out more detailed information on the app here!
- Got something to say? Tweet it! #EMBOChemBio
This conference provides a platform for the broad audience in the field of chemical biology to interact. Over 300 participants can meet the 22 speakers and other top researchers whilst at the same time discussing their own data in three large poster sessions and ca. 18 short talks selected from the participants. We aim to provide the possibility for every chemical biologist to meet and discuss with peers, from tool development to biological applications, from computational drug design to synthetic chemistry. Most importantly, participants come to see where the field stands in its full breadth. The past meetings were very successful in this respect, ensuring that the EMBO Conference on Chemical Biology remains the largest and broadest meeting in this field.
- Innovations in drug discovery approaches
- Cell signaling
- DNA/RNA/Chemical epigenetics
- Peptide and protein engineering
- Protein chemistry & synthetic methods
- Controlling and engineering cells
- Light-based tools in cell biology
History of this conference
The conference Chemical Biology 2010 was one of the first conferences held at the new Advanced Training Centre at EMBL Heidelberg. Due to the large success of the initial conferences in 2008 and 2010 the following conferences in the biennial series became a member of the family of EMBO-funded conferences. With about 25 invited speakers, 15 oral presentations chosen from the abstracts, 200 posters and over 300 participants, this conference series became a truly impressive success. The conference report of Chemical Biology 2014 in ChemBioChem is available online.