- Late registration is possible. Please contact Diah Yulianti for more information.
- We have created a mobile app for your event! You can find out more detailed information on the app here!
- Stay up to date! Add this event easily to your calendar by downloading the iCal>>
The aim of the meeting is to bring together recognised experts and outstanding young team leaders around the central theme of hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) production and regulation throughout life. It will be essential to generate new hypotheses and to move forwards our understanding of HSCs, the key cell type for the continuous production of blood cells throughout life.
- HSCs production and regulation in embryonic, adult and old organisms
- Differences and similarities between HSCs throughout development in different animal models
- Role of the microenvironment in HSCs function and maintenance at different stages of life.