- Childcare is available for children between the age of 3 months and 3 years to registered conference participants.
- Registration is available online.
- We have created a mobile app for your event! You can find out more detailed information on the app here!
- Do you have something to tweet? Use this hashtag #EWGproteomics
- Check out our EMBLetc article on how the new EMBL|Wellcome Genome Campus collaboration started and what types of conferences you can expect for the future!
Through the tremendous advances in the technology of mass spectrometry-based proteomics and its applications, the research has expanded to most areas of biology that deal with proteins. This conference will focus on the application of proteomics to cell biology and unraveling disease mechanisms by addressing conceptually novel ways to study long-standing questions in these fields.
As most proteomics based conferences tend to focus on analytical chemistry, the selection of biological topics is usually uneven. Therefore, this unique EMBL|Wellcome Genome Campus conference, which will alternate yearly between Heidelberg and Hinxton, will focus on biology applications and build bridges to the disciplines where the technology’s promise is still not nearly fully realised.
- Cell Biology
- Cell Signaling
- Omics in Biology
- Interaction proteomics
- Chromatin proteomics
- Genetics and disease