The conference is open only to participants coming from EMBL and the following EMBL partner institutes: Molecular Medicine Partnership Unit (MMPU), Nationales Centrum für Tumorerkrankungen (NCT), University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway (NCMM), Laboratory for Molecular Infection Medicine Sweden (MIMS), Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM), Danish Research Institute of Translational Neuroscience (DANDRITE) and the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG).
- Stay up to date! Add this event easily to your calendar by downloading the iCal>>
- Download event poster here
- Registration is now closed.
The event takes place in the context of the EMBL Partnership Programme and brings together EMBL and its partner institutes operating in the field of molecular medicine to enable exchange of expertise, building of research networks and new collaborations.
- Infectious disease
- Neurobiology and neurological disease
- From Mendelian disorders to systems medicine
- Genomes and Drugs