- Late abstract submission still possible. Please register here
- Registration and payment deadline: 21 July 2016
We have created a mobile app for your event! You can find out more detailed information on the app here!
Got something to tweet? Say it! #EMBLTranscript
This conference has played a very important role in the transcription field over the past 20 years, being both very well attended and generating highly interactive discussions.
Check out this news article for an overview of the 2014 meeting.
The EMBL Transcription and Chromatin meeting has a long-standing tradition in shaping the field of transcriptional regulation. The meeting brings together leading experts covering all aspects of transcription from cis-regulatory function, long range regulation, 3-dimensional looping, the basal transcriptional machinery, RNA polymerase regulation and function, nucleosome positioning, chromatin modifications, chromatin remodelling, and epigenetic inheritance of transcriptional silencing. The meeting contains many talks selected from the abstracts that are interspersed with invited speakers, discussing the latest breakthroughs in transcriptional regulation.
The conference is designed to promote interactive discussions at both the talks and poster sessions. Given the excellent line up of speakers and the meeting’s outstanding reputation, this is a ‘must’ attend for anyone interested in cutting edge research in transcription.
- Activators, enhancer function, evolution and modelling
- Long range transcriptional regulation and enhancers
- General basal transcriptional machinery
- Pol II function, pausing and the role of RNA in transcription
- Chromatin modifications and transcription
- Transcriptional regulation during cell fate decisions - stem cell reprogramming and normal embryonic development