1. 19% VAT is applicable to the above prices for sponsoring companies from Germany. All other EU countries are required to provide their VAT number. All monies are payable in Euro.
2. Sponsorship will be allocated only on receipt of a signed booking form. An e-mail confirmation will be provided by EMBL to confirm the booking. Applications will be processed in order of receipt.
3. Exhibition space will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. EMBL reserves the right to rearrange the floor-plan and / or relocate any exhibit without notice. There is no discount or refund for any facilities not used. Exhibitors are required to wear their name badges during exhibition hours.
4. Any sound system or equipment generating excessive noise is forbidden and will be removed at the exhibitor’s expense.
5. Cancellation policy: Cancellation requests must be made in writing. If cancellation occurs less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the event, the cancellation fee is 100% of the sponsorship sum. If cancellation occurs between 4 months and 6 weeks prior to the start of the event, the cancellation fee is 50% of the sponsorship sum. If cancellation occurs more than 4 months prior to the start of the event, a cancellation fee of € 75 will be charged.
6. EMBL’s courses and conferences hosted in the EMBL Advanced Training Centre are organised entirely on a non-profit basis, with the aim to limit expenses and minimise registration fees. In order to achieve these goals sponsorship funds are used collectively to support all EMBL’s courses and conferences in the EMBL Advanced Training Centre and not individual events.