Interested in being a media partner of an EMBL Course or Conference?
EMBL Courses and Conferences are happy to enter into a media partnership with respected journals, websites and scientific societies on a non-monetary basis. This can be done on an event-by-event or annual basis. View event listing here.
What we can offer
Each media partnership is put together based on media options of equal value, and are subject to availability. Options EMBL Courses and Conferences may offer include:
- Logo and URL on the conference sponsor website, listed as “Media Partners”
- Acknowledgement as Media Partner in the conference abstract book
- Acknowledgement as Media Partner on the sponsor banner at conference centre entrance
- Logo on holding slide during coffee breaks
- Flyer or journal display on registration counter
- Flyer / journal insert in delegate bag
- Displaying of poster (A3 size)
- Advert in abstract book
What you can offer
- Print advertisement in journal
- Print and/or online event listing (including URL)
- Flyer display at related conference / society headquarters
- Online web banner
- Newsletter listing/article on event
- Banner in newsletter
- Publishing of pre- and/or post-event report (print or online)
- Conference flyers in delegate bags of relevant conference
- Third party mailing
What we CAN’T provide
- Conference specific banners on website
- Company descriptions on website
- List of contact details of delegates
- Mailing to delegates on behalf of media partner
For more information or to propose a media partnership, please contact Nicola Vegiopoulos.
Sponsorship Mailing List
Subscribe to receive information on sponsoring at EMBL!
Want to be a media partner?
Click to find out more about EMBL media partnership options
Become Part of EMBL Training
EMBL trains scientists since 1976 - Want to see more?