Welcome to the EMBL Interdisciplinary Postdocs (EIPOD) initiative.
The EIPOD programme underlines EMBL’s strong commitment to promoting interdisciplinary research. The institution has a long-standing tradition of scientific excellence that builds on highly interactive research between the group leaders of different research units. EIPOD projects capitalise on synergies emerging at the borders of overlapping yet separate scientific fields, and involve transferring techniques to a novel context. The programme is open to all nationalities and offers about 20 positions annually.
Features of the positions include
- Funding for cross-disciplinary projects
- Three years' of secure funding
- Providing generous health care benefits and pension access
- Development of a project proposal forms the basis for recruitment
- Additional partners from academia or industry are welcome
Brenda Stride, Senior Postdoctoral Programme Administrator
EMBL Heidelberg, Meyerhofstraße 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 387-8329