Interpreting Phylogenies - Exercises
Viewing and Manipulating Unscaled Trees with NJplot
Working with Scaled Trees in Dendroscope
Phylogenetic Analysis - From Start to Finish
- focus on carrying out basic tasks, not on addressing a
- Obtaining an initial alignment
- Refining the alignment (adding/removing/editing sequences)
- Reduce the alignment
- Choose a substitution model
- focus on addressing a question
- Phylogenetic Workflow Using Unrelated Sequences
- Analysing Splits "by hand"
- Building Consensus Trees "by hand"
- Building Consensus Trees and Split Networks using CONSENSE and
To Gibson Team Training Pages