EMBL in…. events
EMBL in… events are open to current staff, alumni, and scientists of all disciplines. The aim is to share what’s happening at EMBL with communities in our member and associate member states, as well as learn about new and innovative life sciences research and resources available in host countries. With these events, we seek to open up valuable dialogue, ensuring that as many people as possible have access to the opportunities provided by both EMBL and its alumni and partners.
EMBL in… events are a prime example of the crucial role that the alumni community plays in representing EMBL internationally, in member states and beyond. Alumni largely host and co-organise these events, attending at their own cost as speakers. This allows us to offer the events free of charge, for which we are very grateful.
Going forward, we are excited to plan EMBL in… events digitally and in hybrid formats from locations around the world, allowing even more members of the community to benefit and take part.
Please click here to see upcoming event listings.
Benefits for alumni
- Connect with fellow alumni
- Learn about outstanding resources at EMBL and beyond
- Exchange knowledge
Benefits for staff
- Make valuable connections within EMBL’s large and diverse alumni community
- Learn about new and exciting research from a range of fields
- Get a taste of life after EMBL
Benefits for external guests
- Get to know EMBL: its people, resources and impact
- Meet likeminded people in your country
- Learn about new and exciting research
We’re grateful to EMBLEM as our key sponsors for EMBL alumni community events.
EMBL in France, September 2019