Remote partnerships were inspired by the desire of member states to make sure that EMBL’s research strategy and operational model are implemented on the national level. They comprise not only an inter-institutional research initiative, but also serve to secure better integration and participation of national scientific communities into EMBL’s activities, and opportunity for national institutions to benefit from the EMBL model.
- Nordic EMBL Partnership for Molecular Medicine
- EMBL-Hubrecht Partnership for Stem Cell and Tissue Biology
- Partnership with the Sars International Centre for Molecular Marine Biology
- EMBL Australia Partnership Laboratory
- HCEMM-EMBL Partnership for Molecular Medicine
- Nencki-EMBL Partnership for Neural Plasticity and Brain Disorders – BRAINCITY
- VU LSC-EMBL Partnership for Genome Editing Technologies