The following projects using stability proteomics provide opportunities for prospective postdoctoral fellows to conduct interdisciplinary research.
Developing and applying protein stability proteomics for:
- understanding the phenomenon of disaggregation;
- key pathway components mapping;
- protein-metabolite interaction;
- identification of novel drug targets in living cells;
- detecting protein/DNA and protein/RNA interactions;
- effect of post-translational modifications on protein stability and function;
- further improving mass spectrometry workflows and analysis for stability proteomics;
- creating the human meltome atlas.
Please contact Mikhail Savitski to discuss your project ideas. Applicants are encouraged to get in touch with additional suggestions of project directions.