Abstract submission closed at mid-night (CET) on 23 July 2014.
Only registered participants are eligible to submit an abstract. (You will receive the abstract submission link in your registration confirmation email).
We only accept online abstract submissions. Please submit your abstract using the same account you use to register.
When submitting your abstract you can also apply for an oral or poster presentation. A selection process will take place with the results announced 2-3 weeks after the abstract submission deadline.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Please enter your co-authors correctly via the system by clicking the "add co-author" link. DO NOT copy-paste them into the body of the abstract text, as they will not be indexed in the abstract book.
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, OR
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, please ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.
For more details about abstract submission, oral presentations and poster sessions please refer to the FAQ page.