Please note that our online payment system is down due to maintenance and will be reopened by Tuesday 24 January.
Registration is still possible for those that choose to pay later.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Motivation Letter Submission
The course is limited to 10 participants. For selection purposes you are required to submit a letter of motivation.
You can submit your motivation letter using the same account you use to apply.
- Include your relevant skills, experience and qualifications which show that you would be suitable for the course.
- Explain why you would like to attend, including what you can contribute and how you think you will benefit from the course.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, or
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.