Coronavirus information for participants
The onsite course and conference programme at EMBL has been paused until the end of June 2020.
We aim to continue offering our advanced training for the scientific community however we safely can. While some events have been cancelled, many have been rescheduled for a later date and others will be delivered as virtual events.
Registration is open for onsite courses and conferences starting after 1 July and for the virtual events. All registration fees for any events which don’t take place due to the COVID-19 disruption are fully refundable.
More information for participants of events at EMBL Heidelberg can be found here.
Motivation Letter Submission
The course is limited to 25 participants. For selection purposes you are required to submit the following documents:
1. A letter of motivation. Please submit it through the online system.
2. A Curriculum Vitae. Please send it as a PDF file to the Course Officer.
You can submit these documents using the same account you use to apply. Deadline for submission is 25 February 2014.
- Include your relevant skills, experience and qualifications which show that you would be suitable for the course.
- Explain why you would like to attend, including what you can contribute and how you think you will benefit from the course.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, or
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.