- Conference Programme and poster listings are now available for download.
- Bus Schedule is now available for download.
Poster Session I: 7 May, 13:30 – 16:00 (Numbers 47 - 132) on Helix A
Poster Session II: 8 May, 13:30 – 16:00 (Numbers 133 - 217) on Helix A and B
Poster Session III: 9 May, 13:30 – 16:00 (Numbers 218 - 303) on Helix B
- Poster prize winners will get speaker slots on the last day of the conference!
- Do you have something to tweet? Use this hashtag #EMBOchromatin
The principal theme and objective of this conference series is to provide a forum for the state-of-the-art in chromatin, epigenetics and epigenomics research to the international community. The conference provides a focal point for people to present their current research and exchange ideas at a European venue. The organising team has assembled top speakers covering the newest advances in the field, with an emphasis on including young PIs and incorporating diversity in every sense.
We aim to include cutting edge technologies for approaching the biological questions of the topics listed below. As the field moves towards the analysis of epigenetic phenomena at the single-cell level, the use of automated robotic platforms, e.g. for high-throughput single-cell bisulfite-sequencing, coupled with quantitative computational techniques, is becoming increasingly important. We plan to highlight these new developments with a session concentrating on new technologies available for the study of epigenetics and chromatin biology. The pluridisciplinary angle of this meeting should be most stimulating for the international community.
- Chromatin regulation
- Chromatin dynamics
- Signalling to chromatin
- Nuclear architecture and dynamics
- Developmental epigenetics
- Epigenetics and human diseases
- Genome stability
- Environmental epigenetics
- Transgenerational inheritance