EMBL Courses and Conferences during the Coronavirus pandemic
With the onsite programme paused, many of our events are now being offered in virtual formats.
Registration is open as usual for many events, with back-up plans in place to move further courses and conferences online as necessary. Registration fees for any events affected by the COVID-19 disruption are fully refundable.
More information for participants of events at EMBL Heidelberg can be found here.
Motivation Letter Submission
The course is limited to 25 participants.
For selection purposes you are required to submit the following documents:
1. A letter of motivation. Please submit it through the online system.
2. A Curriculum Vitae. Please send it as a PDF file to the Course Officer.
You can submit these documents using the same account you use to apply.
- Include your relevant skills, experience and qualifications which show that you would be suitable for the course.
- Explain why you would like to attend, including what you can contribute and how you think you will benefit from the course.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, or
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.