Accommodation and Transport
Accommodation is not included in the conference registration fee.
Rooms have been reserved at our partner hotels, allowing participants to choose a suitable hotel at an EMBL discounted rate. Please contact one of our partner hotels before 10 August 2015 in order to ensure availability. Prices do vary according to season, therefore please quote the code TRC15 and confirm the exact price of the room with the hotel directly.
You can get in touch with other participants to arrange room-sharing on the Protein Synthesis and Translational Control Facebook page.
Back to top
Which hotels can I book?
Please choose from one of our long standing partner hotels below.
What type of room can I book?*
- Single room - room with single bed for 1 person only
- Superior single room - larger single room or double room used as a single
- Double room - room with double bed ideally for a couple
- Twin room - room with 2 single beds for 2 persons
- Shared twin room - the use of a single bed in a twin room (shared with another participant)
*Note: not all room types are available in every hotel.
Conference Shuttles Buses
Conference shuttle buses are free of charge for participants, and depart from designated bus stops near the hotels to EMBL and back, mornings and evenings. The conference bus schedule can be downloaded here.
Please check the Google Map - Bus Stops and Hotels for details about bus stops and hotel locations.
Important info: Please note that NOT every bus stop will be used for every event. The bus stops for this conference are:
- Bus Station Main Train Station
- Bus Station Neckarmünzplatz
- Bus Station Peterskirche
- Bus Station Crowne Plaza
- Bus Station ISG Hotel