Motivation Letter Submission
The course is limited to 24 participants. For selection purposes you are required to submit a letter of motivation.
You can submit your motivation letter using the same account you use to apply.
The motivation letter submission link will be found in the confirmation page/ e-mail you will receive when registering.
• Explain why you would like to attend, including what you can contribute and how you think you will benefit from the course.
• Include a brief description of your current research project, relevant skills, and future plans.
• Describe how you expect to make use of skills obtained during the course.
You will also need to submit a brief scientific CV. Please send this to Gwen Sanderson
BROWSERS: Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
LETTER LENGTH: The maximum limit of 2000 characters (ca. 200 words) refers to manually typed text (spaces included).
TEXT ONLY: If you copy-paste the text, hidden formatting might still be included and you will be informed that your text exceeds the limit of 2000 characters. We recommend either:
- saving your text as text only in your editor or Email programme, OR
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
Some web browsers do not accept letters close to the 2,000 character count.
SYMBOLS: If you have special symbols in your text make sure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised by the tool.