EMBL Courses and Conferences during the Coronavirus pandemic
With the onsite programme paused, many of our events are now being offered in virtual formats.
Registration is open as usual for many events, with back-up plans in place to move further courses and conferences online as necessary. Registration fees for any events affected by the COVID-19 disruption are fully refundable.
More information for participants of events at EMBL Heidelberg can be found here.
This event is over. To stay up to date with future courses and conferences, sign up for our newsletter.
- We have created a mobile app for your event!
You can find out more detailed information on the app here!
- Download final programme and poster listings here
- Final bus schedule is available here
- Further information on company workshops is available here
- Got something to say? Tweet it! #EMBLCore
CTLS 2016 aims to bring together not only scientists, technicians and managers, but also decision makers and opinion leaders involved in Core Technology facilities and resource laboratories in all fields of Life Science. Building on the success of CTLS 2014 held at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, this meeting will be a unique opportunity to listen and discuss with colleagues and peers about challenges and solutions on all scientific, technological, managerial funding, educational and community building aspects of core facilities and infrastructures. Keynote lectures will provide the big picture of this dynamic field, complimented by five plenary sessions comprising both oral and poster presentations, which will allow presenters and attendees to explore and discuss issues concerning European core facilities and infrastructures. There will also be ample opportunity for existing and prospective core facility networks or interest groups to organise satellite meetings.
Topics: transversal issues concerning, Core Facilities in Life Sciences (CFLS)
- New technologies and methodologies developed by and with Life Science core facilities
- Project & data management and quality control in and by Life Science core facilities
- Core facility administrative, human resource and financial management
- Teaching and training by and for Life Science core facilities
- Building networks, communities and lobbies involving Life Science core facilities
More detailed session descriptions can be downloaded here.