Post-conference workshops will be held on the morning of 7 July. The workshops will support delegates to implement continuing professional development practices in their organisations or enable more in-depth discussion of conference topics. The themes of the Workshops are Career planning, Competency profiles and On-the-job training. Spaces are limited so early registration is encouraged.
Further information will be published here closer to the conference.
Examples of potential topics include but are not limited to:
• Developing competency profiles for a profession and/or the individual
• Training young researchers to develop the skills and mind set to work in both industry and academia
• Transformative learning: applying learning effectively in the workplace
• How to assess the effectiveness and applicability of training (as an individual and as a manager)
• The role of coaching
• Developing regulatory professionals
• Consolidating existing or emerging competency profiles
• Developing best working practice for lifelong learning