EMBL Courses and Conferences during the Coronavirus pandemic
With the onsite programme paused, many of our events are now being offered in virtual formats.
Registration is open as usual for many events, with back-up plans in place to move further courses and conferences online as necessary. Registration fees for any events affected by the COVID-19 disruption are fully refundable.
More information for participants of events at EMBL Heidelberg can be found here.
- This event is over. To stay up to date with future courses and conferences, sign up for our newsletter.
The main objective of this conference is to bring people together from diverse disciplines to exchange ideas, promote cross-disciplinary collaborations and to form a synthesis of appropriate systems-level approaches. The meeting is therefore purposely broad to cover all aspects of genomics to systems biology, a unique combination that is highly appreciated by the participants. Over the past decade, this EMBO conference has therefore served as an important venue in helping to shape the field, or to be more precise to help generate a community of scientists that come from very diverse disciplines, each with the common goal to understand the systems level properties of their system of interest.
- Transcription, chromatin and nucleosomes
- 3D structure, epigenetics
- Post-transcriptional regulation and non-coding RNA
- Proteomics, protein-protein interaction networks, metabolites
- Genetic interaction networks
- Single cell variation, biological noise
- Systems Genetics, genotype to phenotype
- Human genome variation
- Data integration, Modelling and prediction