Please note that our online payment system is down due to maintenance and will be reopened by Tuesday 24 January.
Registration is still possible for those that choose to pay later.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- This event is over. To stay up to date with future courses and conferences, sign up for our newsletter.
- Read an overview of the event here!
The main objective of this conference is to bring people together from diverse disciplines to exchange ideas, promote cross-disciplinary collaborations and to form a synthesis of appropriate systems-level approaches. The meeting is therefore purposely broad to cover all aspects of genomics to systems biology, a unique combination that is highly appreciated by the participants. Over the past decade, this EMBO conference has therefore served as an important venue in helping to shape the field, or to be more precise to help generate a community of scientists that come from very diverse disciplines, each with the common goal to understand the systems level properties of their system of interest.
- Transcription, chromatin and nucleosomes
- 3D structure, epigenetics
- Post-transcriptional regulation and non-coding RNA
- Proteomics, protein-protein interaction networks, metabolites
- Genetic interaction networks
- Single cell variation, biological noise
- Systems Genetics, genotype to phenotype
- Human genome variation
- Data integration, Modelling and prediction