Accommodation and Shuttles
EMBL Advanced Training Centre
Accommodation is not included in the conference registration fee.
How can I book accommodation for the conference?
Rooms have been reserved at our partner hotels, allowing participants to choose a suitable hotel at an EMBL discounted rate. Please contact one of our partner hotels 4 weeks before the conference in order to ensure availability. Prices do vary according to season, therefore please quote the booking code CCE17-01 and confirm the exact price of the room with the hotel directly.
You can get in touch with other participants to arrange room-sharing on the conference Facebook page soon.
Back to top
Which hotels can I book?
Please choose from one of our long standing partner hotels below.
What type of room can I book?*
- Single room - room with single bed for 1 person only
- Superior single room - larger single room or double room used as a single
- Double room - room with double bed ideally for a couple
- Twin room - room with 2 single beds for 2 persons
- Shared twin room - the use of a single bed in a twin room (shared with another participant)
*Note: not all room types are available in every hotel.
Conference Shuttles Buses
Conference shuttle buses are free of charge for participants, and depart from designated bus stops near the hotels to EMBL and back, mornings and evenings. The final bus schedule is available here.
Please check the Google Map - Bus Stops and Hotels for details about bus stops and hotel locations.
Important info: Please note that NOT every bus stop will be used for every event. The bus stops for this conference are:
- Bus Station Kurfürsten-Anlage (opposite Main Train Station)
- Bus Station Leonardo Hotel City Center (Bergheimer Straße)
- Bus Station Neckarmünzplatz
- Bus Station Peterskirche
- Bus Station Crowne Plaza
- Bus Station ISG Hotel