- Registration is now open for this event. Please register here.
- Poster prize winners will get speaker slots on the last day of the conference
- Chromatin regulation
- Chromatin dynamics
- Signalling to chromatin
- Nuclear architecture and dynamics
- Developmental epigenetics
- Epigenetics and human diseases
- Genome stability
- Environmental epigenetics
- Transgenerational inheritance
The principal objective of this conference series is to provide an international forum for cutting edge research in chromatin and epigenetics. This conference provides “the focal hub” for people to present their research and exchange ideas in a European venue. The organising team assembles top speakers covering the latest advances in the field, incorporating diversity in every sense (gender, geography etc). The overarching goal of this conference series is to cover chromatin regulation, chromatin dynamics, signalling to chromatin, nuclear architecture and dynamics, developmental epigenetics, epigenomics, epigenetics and human diseases, genome stability, environmental epigenetics, and transgenerational inheritance. We also include talks on latest approaches for studying these biological questions, including functional genomics, system biology and super resolution microscopy.