Registration is not yet open for this event. If you are interested in receiving more information please register your interest.
- Activators, enhancer function, evolution and modelling
- Long range transcriptional regulation and enhancers
- General basal transcriptional machinery
- Pol II function, pausing and the role of RNA in transcription
- Chromatin modifications and transcription
- Transcriptional regulation during cell fate decisions - stem cell reprogramming and normal embryonic development
The EMBL Transcription and Chromatin meeting has a long-standing tradition in shaping the field of transcriptional regulation. The meeting brings together leading experts covering all aspects of transcription from cis-regulatory function, long range regulation, 3-dimensional looping, the basal transcriptional machinery, RNA polymerase regulation and function, nucleosome positioning, chromatin modifications, chromatin remodelling, and epigenetic inheritance of transcriptional silencing. The meeting contains many talks selected from the abstracts that are interspersed with invited speakers, discussing the latest breakthroughs in transcriptional regulation.
The conference is designed to promote interactive discussions at both the talks and poster sessions. Given the excellent line up of speakers and the meeting’s outstanding reputation, this is a ‘must’ attend for anyone interested in cutting edge research in transcription.