This course will introduce participants to the state-of-the-art immune receptor profiling for single cells provided by 10x Genomics. With the expansion of the Single Cell Feature Barcoding portfolio, 10x Genomics is now enabling the analysis of gene expression, cell surface protein abundance, antigen specificity, as well as full-length paired T Cell (or B Cell) receptor transcript profiling all within the same single cell sample. Through extensive hands-on work in the lab, participants will learn the entire workflow of sample preparation including antibody staining of cell surface markers, handling of high-quality single cell suspensions, generating emulsions using the 10x Genomics Single Cell Chromium Controller, sequencing library preparation (gene expression, protein, B Cell receptor), and finally integrated data analysis using our graphical user interface Loupe Cell Browser.
This course is designed for molecular biologists & geneticists seeking to introduce 10x Genomics Single Cell Immunology applications into their labs/research.
During this course we will cover the following aspects:
- Overview of 10x Genomics Single Cell technology
- Single Cell Feature Barcoding for combined transcriptomic and proteomic analysis
- Wet-lab training: antibody staining of cell suspensions and preparation of three kinds of single cell libraries using the 10x Genomics Single Cell Controller
- Single Cell data analysis using Loupe Cell Browser
After this course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the power of immune repertoire profiling
- Prepare high quality antibody-stained single cell suspensions
- Create single cell libraries using the 10x Genomics Single Cell Controller for downstream sequencing on Illumina platforms
- Analyze and interpret 10x Genomics Single Cell immunology data output using Loupe Cell Browser