Registration is not yet open for this event. If you are interested in receiving more information please register your interest.
This course will introduce participants to the cutting-edge single cell technologies provided by 10x Genomics, starting with an overview of the 10x Genomics Single Cell Controller and our associated Single Cell applications. With the release of Single Cell Feature Barcoding we are enabling analysis of protein abundance and gene expression in the same cells; for this course the focus will be immune cells. Participants will learn the key steps (and potential pitfalls) of: isolation of high-quality single cell suspensions, antibody staining, single cell library preparation, Illumina sequencing, and finally data analysis using our Loupe Cell Browser.
This course is designed for molecular biologists & geneticists seeking to introduce 10x Genomics Single Cell Immunology applications into their labs/research.
During this course we will cover the following aspects:
- Overview of 10x Genomics Single Cell technology
- Single Cell Feature Barcoding for combined transcriptomic and proteomic analysis
- Wet-lab training: cell isolation and antibody staining and preparation of single cell libraries using the 10x Genomics Single Cell Controller
- Single Cell data analysis using Loupe Cell Browser
After this course you will be able to:
- Realise the importance of single cell versus bulk methodologies
- Appreciate the power of immune repertoire profiling
- Prepare high quality anti-body-stained single cell suspensions
- Create single cell libraries using the 10x Genomics Single Cell Controller for downstream sequencing on Illumina platforms
- Comprehend the single cell data output from the 10x Single Cell Controller
- Analyse and interpret 10x Genomics Single Cell immunology data output using Loupe Cell Browser