As part of the EI3POD programme, fellows take part in a workshop on dissemination and outreach and are obliged to actively disseminate their work by engaging in new or existing activities.
Involvement in dissemination activities has included:
- A joint presentation from two fellows at a Heidelberg Science Slam on Evolution
- A talk to Maastricht Science Programme students about an EIPOD's work and career
- A presentation about fluorescent proteins to high school students who visited EMBL
- Participation in the Cambridge Science Festival
- Participation in an International Summer School for secondary school students at EMBL Monterotondo.
- Participation in a dissemination project, that was part of the youth and science programme of "Fundacio Catalunya la Pedrera".
- Participation in Fête de la Science
EIPOD postdocs in discussion during the 2017 dissemination and outreach workshop [EMBL photolab]
|EIPODs are supported by EMBL and a
EU Marie Curie Actions Cofund grant.